The #1 Subscription Billing & Financial Software for SaaS CompaniesTake product tour
Sage Intacct’s automated revenue recognition has enabled GoGuardian to:
- Reduce its monthly close time by more than 80%
- Slash DSO by 50% and increase operating cash flow by $7 million
- Achieve a software ROI of more than 800% in the first year
Strengthen ASC 606 revenue recognition to shorten the close up to 79%
Automating a single revenue stream throughout the customer lifecycle saves you hours of painstaking calculations, accelerates your close and reporting, and improves accuracy and compliance. You have one source of truth—your Sage Intacct financial system. And, it doesn’t require another reconciliation.
Learn how to manage subscription metrics through 4 stages of venture growth.
Raise your next round with great SaaS metrics
Investors want you to prove your business model. Our SaaS metrics dashboards calculate CAC, CLTV, CMRR, Gross Churn, Customer Churn, and other critical KPIs.
Sage Intacct subscription revenue management software uniquely lets you tag unlimited dimensions on your journal entries to provide the calculations for real-time SaaS dashboards, enabling:
- Early-stage firms to prove revenue models
- Growth-stage firms to prove net renewal models
- PE-funded firms to expand EBITDAM
Learn how Acquia:
- Cut order-to-bill processing time by 50%
- Reduced deferred A/R balance by 33% and trimmed DSO by 10%
- Increased operational cash by 10% while cash forecast variances dropped 80%
Subscription revenue management software to increase cash flow
Integration across Salesforce CPQ and Sage Intacct financials means information flows seamlessly from quotes or contracts without any rekeying. Sales and Finance share up-to-date data for more accurate billing and better customer service. And that means you can spend more time on higher value, strategic activities.
Companies that integrate their quote-to-cash often see their DSO decrease up to 30%, freeing up cash-flow to invest in hiring and acquisitions.
Learn how MemberClicks created an 18-month rolling forecast on billings, cash, and revenue.
Smarter subscription management software–from quote to financial forecast
Sage Intacct offers the only ASC 606 cloud accounting and billing solution–from quote to financial forecast. Thanks to native Salesforce.com CPQ integration, finance teams can:
- Reduce quote-to-cash processing time by up to 60%
- Cut the financial close by up to 79%
- Increase operational cash flow by up to 20%
- Grow up to 400% without additional finance headcount
- Reduce revenue-forecast variances to less than 10%, which can increase your valuation in fund-raising
Learn how Weave doubled its subscription revenue.
Build subscription billing
With automatic, agile billing driven directly from your contracts, you can iterate and innovate your pricing to deliver value to your customers and prospects and more easily take advantage of new opportunities.
Companies that create innovative pricing can provide more value to customers, resulting in:
- Increased CMRR of up to 30% with new billing models
- Increased add-on sales and CLTV of up to 15%
- Reduced churn by as much as 2%
See why your finance peers rank Sage Intacct the leader in B2B Subscription Management.
The #1 B2B Subscription Billing Solution
The only combined subscription billing and financial management software with ARR, MRR and other key SaaS metrics, SaaS dashboards, revenue recognition, reporting, and Salesforce integration; along with ASC 606, FP&A, and HR.
Subscription and SaaS
New copy: Financial management platform for SaaS, subscription, and software
- Early Stage
- Growth Stage
- Private Equity Backed Companies
Read, watch, and share best practices.
Sage Intacct has given us the ability to better forecast the business and focus on a go-forward strategy, rather than ‘here and now.’ I couldn’t have done that with NetSuite.Brent Stringer
Director of Finance and Accounting, MemberClicks
Talk to an expert
Please fill out the form below and one of our knowledgeable finance and accounting representatives will get back to you.
Thank you for your interest.
A representitive will contact you shortly.